Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just, so y'all know...
I started a photo album on Facebook that will contain a sampling of photos I take while I'm out here. If there's anything of which you want to see more pics, just shoot me a "request." I'll do what I can :)

In other news...
This weekend was fun. We left Thursday morning for Irmo, S. Carolina to visit "Mimi and Grampie," Karen's parents. We took the boat out on Lake Murray Friday and Saturday for some tubing, skiing, etc; although, we didn't get to the skiing this time around, hopefully we will next time. Then we packed up and made the 7 hour (9-ish hrs with stops lol) drive back home to VA this morning. It was a great time and the Burckarts are wonderful, hospitable people.

2 comments:

burrhaz said...

Wow! You're gonna get to see a whole bunch of the Eastern seaboard before you come home, I bet.

Michael said...

I'm jealous Amanda. Sounds like you're having an awesome time. I'm really happy for ya. :)