Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thought y'all might want to see some pics of m'boys...

Le bébé, Reid
Jack

Jack and Reid during "tummy time"


Such cuties... I just have to add in these last few of Jack. I took them while he was watching Nemo in his playroom. He's so naturally photogenic!






Oh, p.s. This weekend I'm actually going to S. Carolina with the family to visit Karen's parents. Should be fun! :)

5 comments:

Michael said...

Reid has some totally awesome muscle control in his face. If I didn't know any better I'd say he were related to me. I make that same face he's making in that first picture daily.

Michael said...

He wasn't pooping ... was he? :/

AngelaBeth said...

I love how Jack is crossing his legs in that second to last picture! SO ADORABLE!

burrhaz said...

Those are a couple of cute kids.

Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable. How much fun!!! Give 'em kisses from me.